Sunday, January 31, 2010

My Weekend Went Well(s)

This is just for you, Rachel!!

This weekend we kept my two oldest nephews, Conner (6) and Micah (3). Keep in mind that last weekend, Chris and I kept my youngest nephew, Lucas (19 months) for 3 nights. We are LOVING aple juice and Goldfish these days!!


Our weekend started off with pizza and Jumanji, which was actually a little more scary that we remembered it being!! The boys watched some Wow Wow Wubsy (sp??) before they went to bed to help calm them down.



We got up in the morning and went to McDonald’s for breakfast before our big visit to the Fort Worth Museum and Science and History and the Omni. But before we left, we tricked the boys in to thinking all they had to wear was Uncle Chris's clothes!!



The boys loved the museum. Here are some pictures:








This is Micah in a dinosaur footprint!







We finished off the day with hot dogs and a ride home.



Did I mention the hot dogs were from QT??!! I know – I can’t believe we did that either, but the boys liked them and I checked to be sure they were 100% beef instead of piggy and cow parts…ewww.

3 comments:

  1. Libby- this is exactly what I was going to say! Lyd- you really are such a good aunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What great fun! No wonder you're thinking a museum pass...I think the boys in Chris' clothes is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete