Sunday, August 1, 2010

Backing up again...

I typed this post a while back , but we've been having internet trouble...sooo...Here it is!

Okay - so here's a picture of me a week ago (July 12 at 23 weeks)... it's a big difference from the last one!

Also, since I last updated, we have been seeing and feeling Griffin moving. I first knew I was feeling him when I was on an airplane to OKC for camp on June 22. I felt him move a few times through the week, but Chris was never able to feel it. He felt and saw Griffin move for the first time on July 3rd when he got home from camp.

Since then, Griffin is moving more and more and getting stronger and stronger. It's so fun to try and figure out his schedule. He usually moves after I eat something. He also seems to move during Chris's classes at church. I think he know's Chris's voice!

Chris and I have decided to each pick a book to start reading to Griffin. I'll be sure to tell you what our choices are when we make our decisions.

Hmmm...other updates. Still no big progress on his room, but we did register this weekend! Wow - is that overwhelming?! It's just so humbling to take a little gun and point at all the things I want in a store actually expecting that other people might buy them for me. Thanks in advance if you are one of the people who might do this. It is so neat and such an honor to be supported like that!

That'll do for the Griffin update. We go to the doctor on Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. May I suggest "Oh Baby, the Places You'll See: A Book to be Read in Utero," adapted from the works of Dr Seuss? We have a copy, I'd be happy to let you borrow it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I'm getting to see Griffin's progress (from the outside of you!) in person!. Such a fun, fun time in life!

    ReplyDelete