Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My little over achiever (wonder where he got it!?)

Griffin has been a little competitive since the very beginning. I choose the word competitive, because I think that's what it is. And he comes by it naturally. :)

First, he wanted to be born before his due date.
He wanted to weight more than any baby should that is born a month early.
He had more hair than newborns are supposed to have...

And now - before he was even 4 months old he got TWO teeth! That's right, two.
He rolls over, back to tummy.
He smiles and laughs...oh how this makes my heart smile. :)

Too bad I cannot get a picture of those little teeth yet. Chris and I keep trying, but G just doesn't want my fingers in his mouth when I'm holding the camera. Any other time he loves it. Go figure!

So here are a few pictures of my happy little guy. You just have to imagine the teeth in there.


No comments:

Post a Comment