Thursday, February 9, 2012

Sweet Snuggles

Well, Tuesday night I took Griffin to urgent care for his breathing.  It's a long story, but to sum it up, we came home after a step swab, RSV swab, chest x-ray, antibiotic shot, and breathing treatment with a diagnosis of ear infections, RSV, and pneumonia.  Yuck!

Needless to say, I've spent yesterday and today at home with my sweet baby - and as sad as it is to see him sick, I sure have enjoyed his snuggles.

I may be a bad mom, but we were getting little stir crazy so I let him go out and play a little yesterday and today.  Here's what I got:






Love you, Griffin Wayne.  So sorry you are sick, but so glad you are such strong little fellow!

3 comments:

  1. What beautiful pictures you captured!...but wait, you've got a beautiful subject! I'm a firm believer that fresh air does a body good (unless it's raining and yucky). There's much more germ-i-ness spread around when you're cooped up inside. At least that's what being a public school teacher taught me...Sorry that baby's having such a rough time, but glad you're able to find the serendipity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that family pic! Haven't seen that one before. Glad sweet G is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THanks! That was one of the "incidentals" when we took family pictures with Chris's family in December...

    ReplyDelete