Saturday, April 14, 2012

the park

I try REALLY hard to make sure Griffin and I do something special on my days off with him.  We work on an art project, we have a special lunch, we go play in the creek, go to the park... something besides stay at home and watch mommy fold laundry.  I know all you stay at home moms are probably thinking that these are not special; they are everyday, and I think that's awesome.  But - they are SO special to me.  When you life consists of work and laundry, taking your kid to the park is really special.

Griffin loves the playground.  Our nearest park is not very near, but it is awesome.  It has all the regular park stuff, a duck pond, and an really awesome fort village.  Griffin is just a little too small to enjoy that part yet, but I know by the end of the summer he will be.

There are a couple of slides he can go down all by himself.  One is kinda baby-ish and I can film him doing it.  The other one I have not gotten a picture of because I like to have my hands ready.  But it is definitely big boy and definitely all Griffin.  He loves the ducks, the swing, the jungle gym....Here'a little video:

1 comment:

  1. What a fun little slide! He loves the little slide at our house, too! :)

    ReplyDelete