Monday, December 9, 2013

Asher's Baby Shower

My sweet sisters and good friends put together a beautiful shower for my little Asher Bear.  It was September 15th, a Sunday afternoon.  The theme was mustaches, and it was oh so cute!

Several of the dearest people to me came and we had a wonderful time being blessed by our friends who are excited about the birth of Asher.

It was at Lindsay's house, which is just across the street from ours.  So, needless to say, it was super convenient!

Chris and Griffin even came over toward the end of the shower, and it's a good thing because Griffin got lots of gifts, too!

Enjoy the pics!










My college roommate and one of my best friends, Jamie, and Sarah, a friend from church

The happy grandmas!


yep.  a mustache on my belly. :)







several people were so kind to think of Griffin and get him gifts!




My beautiful life long friend, Ashley

Jamers and Linds.  What more can I say?

The hostesses!

My two beautiful good friends from work, Nicole and Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment