Thursday, January 9, 2014

Asher's Here!

Well, two months late to the day, here are some pics of Asher's grand debut: (they are all out of order, but I had to just get the thing posted!)
(Oh - and it's tons of pics.  Like I always say - to anyone who is not me that may happen to look at this - I'm just blogging like this so one day I'll be able to find pictures of my sweet boys, not - obviously - to show off my skill.)
The "glowing" mother right before we left for the hospital
sweet baby boy on his birthday!
our new family of four

tired mommy and baby
morning of day two



Aunt RaRa and guys coming in

big bro holding Asher



Asher on day two with BooBoo


right before we left for homeon Monday, day three

what!?  a sefie?

Going home!!!

Griffin welcoming Asher home

hate that this one turned out blurry, but my first kisses from my bigger baby when I got home

BooBoo having cuddles on day four

first trip to the doctor when he was five days old


griffin meeting asher for the first time



getting weighed in






asher brought griffin a Cranky the Crane!

Daddy and baby









getting ready to leave the hospital!

first pic at home!


flowers from my three boys!

first nap in the heirloom cradle.  Griffin slept here, I slept there, my dad slept there....

first bath at home!



so adorably and yummy fresh!

No comments:

Post a Comment