Friday, November 26, 2010

One Month (November 15)

On Novemeber 15, Griffin turned one month old! I can't believe how the time has flown already.

I'm totally copying my friend, Jamie's, idea of taking the monthly picture with the pet (Ollee) to show how Griffin is growing. Thanks, Jamie!! (oh - and forgive the pile of toys next to the chair. I'm still working on his room and finding places for all of that!)
Everyone says he looks so much like his daddy - which I pretend to mind, but I really don't. I'm a fan of his daddy's looks. ;) My family and a few other tell me he's going to have my eyes, but we'll just wait and see!

At one month, he likes to eat and sleep and poop! :)

He is a REALLY good eater, almost too good! He can drain a five and a half ounce bottle like it's nothing.

He gets the hiccups ... a lot. He gets them before he eats and after he eats. It doesn't bother him that much, but it bothers me! I feel so sorry for him.

When he's awake, he likes to be in his swing. He is just starting to focus in on things like our faces and pictures in books that we show him.

The video here is totally for my memories only. I using a super high pitched voice and likely it will be a little bit annoying for anyone else to watch, so please don't feel obligated. :)


We love you Griffin and are so proud of how you've grown over the last month. We can't imagine not having you now! Thank you, God, for growing him so healthily!

3 comments:

  1. It is SO awesome that you have this avenue to preserve (and share) your memories in this way. Totally awesome. Glad you're taking the time to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so handsome! And I agree with your fam- I think he has your eye- which is a great thing! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete