Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ira's Wedding (wierd to read, isn't it?)

My brother got married!!  It was such a lovely wedding and we are all so proud to call Kelly Rene Cook Spies a part of our family now.

Please see Rachel's blog for wedding pictures.  I didn't really carry around my camera and my baby very well!

But we did get a good shot of all the cousins:


And I just love this picture of Griffin and me.  I LOVE that this is his first meeting with mud.  Captured perfectly. :) (Thanks, Rachel!)

And my mom tried to get a family shot of us:

And this is my lovely mother and Griffin's BooBoo:

2 comments:

  1. What good memories - discovering mud at a wedding. I'll never forget that Josiah discovered the joys of splashing in puddles at GweGwe's funeral. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, my...Josiah discovered mud at Gwe-Gwe's funeral... Such a lovely desciption of the wedding, though! I'm SO glad I got some quality moments with Griffin, though!! I have changed my background picture, also! You've captured the only picture I've seen with all the kids semi-looking!!

    ReplyDelete