Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Griffin the Ring Bearer - well, honorary :)

My cousin, Jessica, on my dad's side got married on June 9th.  She asked Griffin to be an honorary ring bearer.  Micah was the real ring bearer and Bonnie was an honorary flower girl.  So, needless to say, we were ALL headed to Nacogdoches for the weekend.  Thank you Mom and Dad for hotel rooms!

Griffin and I actually rode down with Mom and Dad because Chris couldn't come.  Griffin was an okay-ish traveler.  He slept about 20 min of a four hour drive.  Awesome. :)

Then, he and Bonnie played and played together when we got there.  It was the sweetest thing that I couldn't bear to break away from it and go get a camera.  I have those squeals of delight treasured in my heart.

We woke up and went swimming with the wellsbrothers and then it was getting ready for the wedding. The story of the wedding follows in about, oh.... 4 million pictures, so brace yourself.  :)  Griffin did okay walking down the aisle, but then he was down and we spent the rest of the wedding hanging out in the church foyer.

Enjoy the pics!




















the reception was near a train yard and Griffin was thrilled...







My little STUD!


happy camper on the way home!


1 comment:

  1. Yes! Those are some awesome pictures! I think they could be greeting card pictures. Love the blur in the background of coming home. That's kind of what all these beautiful things in our lives seem to resemble if we're not careful. Thanks for taking the time to take a little of the "blur" out of life!

    ReplyDelete