Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Something current - well, this is from April 7th....it got drafted and never finished.

Okay, so I still plan to back up some more with my blogs, but I've got to write down these cute little things my G does now:

- Sing the ABCs - ALL the time.  Especially in church.  Loudly. :)  And speaking of ABCs, I think he sings them all the time because anytime he see letters, he is reminded of it.  He spells out words on shirts, signs in stores, "T-H-A-N-K-Y-O-U" on the trash can at Chic-fil-a .... you get the idea.
- Oh, he sings all the time.  Some favorites?  ABCs, Jesus Loves Me, Itsy Bitsy Spider, Baby Bumble Bee, Wheels on the Bus, The Backyardigans Songs, and The Donut Song (a song Chris made up.)
- Counts everything - and really pretty acurately.  He regularly makes it to 27 and then starts over.  
- When there are two of something, there are "twos giraffes" or "twos eepos (hippos)".  He makes the word "two" plural, too.  It think it's great. 
- Griffin seems to have some kind of repellant on his rear end and his chair at dinner time.  He canNOT stay seated.  But one of the things that he gets up and does is go and pat Chris and/or I on the back and say, "wuv you mommy, wuv you daddy."  It's awe.some.
- Griffin "reads" several of his books.  It's amazing to me.  I know he just has them memorized, but still!  He LOVES, LOVES, LOVES Eric Carle stuff: Does a Kangaroo Have a Mother, Too?, The Artist Who Painted A Blue Horse, 







And, he began a small obsession with building "caves."  Not to be confused with forts, which have blankets. :)

Now to start a new post.  I have no idea where I was going with this one three months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment