Saturday, January 15, 2011

3 Months Old! ... Already???

yep. It's true. Griffin is 3 months old! He has been such a joy and we can't wait to see what's next. This month, he has really started smiling LOTS and is just beginning to coo more and more in the last few days. He started sleeping through the night (9-10 hours) pretty consistently at the beginning of this month. Yea!

Sorry. Ollee looks AWFUL! We have got to get her to the groomer. We had an appointment a few weeks ago and had to cancel it and we haven't gotten back... Oh well. Anyway, this is about the best I've got of the two of them. Griffin is really starting to watch Ollee run around the house. I think he's gonna like her. :)

And here's a few more pictures...because I can't get enough!

3 comments:

  1. He is looking so much different than I saw him last time. I can't wait to see that boy again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told you he had your eyes! Lyd, he is SO cute! Love him and you!

    ReplyDelete