Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Griffin's First Christmas in Pictures

Like I said on Christmas Eve, Chris's parents were at our house. Griffin slept 8 and a half hours that night (Merry Christmas Mom and Dad!!). I woke up and fed him and he went back to sleep before anyone else was up. This is a picture of my sweet baby sleeping on Christmas morning (before he woke up the second time).
Griffin opened up his stocking with Nana and Papa and then most of his gifts with mommy or daddy.



Griffin got SO MANY gifts... mainly from Chris and me (I went a little overboard, probably. BUT, it was A LOT of books...) Santa didn't do too bad for him, either. The poor little guy fell asleep in the middle of opening gifts. He had eight to go, so we decided to save them and take them to my family Christmas that was going to be on Thursday the 30th of December. Griffin got some Baby Einsteins books and movies from Nana and Papa. Santa gave Griffin a music activity table (for when he's older) and lots of the FP roll-a-rounds balls and toys that go with them.

By the time Griffin woke back up, my parents and brother-in-law Robert had come over. My sister, Jodi (his wife), was one of the heroes working in the Parkland ER on Christmas Day, so Robert came and had lunch with us.

My mom went to get him from the crib and she found him sucking his thumb for the first time!! He hasn't done it again since then, but here are the pics.


We all ate a delicious lunch and then Griffin stole the afternoon away smiling at BooBoo and Uncle Robert. He was just learning how to do this, so it was so sweet for everyone to see.


Overall, Christmas Day was great. Chris and I got in wall surround sound for our living room for Christmas. His parents gave us money to go in on this and we used some of my bonus from work for the rest. AND, my sweet Chris surprised me with diamond stud earrings! I didn't get him anything nearly that nice, mainly just blu-rays for his new surround sound experience. ;)

Here's our happy little family on Christmas!
oh yeah... and Yogi and BooBoo had to get a First Christmas picture, too... I insisted !

No comments:

Post a Comment