Friday, December 2, 2011

Happy Halloween!!

For Halloween, Griffin when to Safe Treat on the square with my parents and his cousins, Conner, Micah, and Josiah.  They were so excited to see Griffin as Mickey Mouse.  It was really cute.

I had a blast walking with him around the square.  People could not get enough of my little cutie - especially with those other three cuties.  We were a cuteness force!  So fun.  Here are a few of my favorite pics:












This one was actually taken the Saturday before Thanksgiving (11/19), but they are in their  costumes so I decided to add it to this post.  Micah - Griffin loves you so much!

These two didn't get together on Halloween, but they did in November...they weren't so happy about putting those tights back on...

One of my favorite pictures yet of Griffin ;)

I just love these two boys!  Griffin, we can't wait to see what you will want to be next year!  You're dad is hoping for something a little more manly that what your mom picked out this year ;)

3 comments:

  1. That has to be the CUTEST Mickey Mouse I've ever seen!!! Precious pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! I haven't seen those Halloween pictures. I loves the ones of Grif and Micah!

    ReplyDelete