Saturday, December 3, 2011

Griffin's First Haircut (11/4/11)


So, I really didn't want to take Griffin to get  his hair cut....

But, he was pulling at it by his ears and overall looked kind of like a shaggy mess.  People were constantly mistaking him for a little girl.  I would always correct them and then say, "It's okay.  I know you only did that because he is so beautiful." ;)


So we went to this kid friendly place that was recommended to me in Fort Worth.  This is his before shot in the car:


The next few pictures are at the beginning of the cut, before he totally lost it.  He was being SOOO good while we were waiting, then he just decided he had had enough and was tired of sitting.  Oh how I wished Chris had been there. 





The the freak out,  which I did not get pictures of because I was trying to save him for bodily harm when he jumped out of the car, was next.  Consider yourself lucky to miss these pics!  

These are the after shots.  I must say I was not in love with the hair cut.  I'll probably try it myself next time.  It's okay though, Gigabyte - You are always handsome no matter what your hair looks like!



1 comment:

  1. Your pictures are cute! Hard to imagine that little guy losing control...or is it us that loses control?? And wow, a car to sit in? Talk about distractions!! He's a handsome little guy! ...and "Gigabyte"? That a new nickname??

    ReplyDelete