Monday, December 3, 2012

An update too late..

So, Griffin is doing some really great things now - and has been for probably about a month, so let's redate this post 11/3/12, k?  Thanks.

Griffin counts!!!  He had totally been holding out on me.  One day he never said it, the next day he counted to 15.  Now he does it all the time and sometimes makes it even higher!

Griffin says thank you and please without having to be asked.

He says everything.  He tells me exactly what he wants, he asks "Where'd that go?," he points out everything he sees.

He says good by and wave to each of his friends and school.  He says, "Bye, Josh" "Bye, Sophia" and then says "Bye Friends" about forty times before we finally make it out the door.

Apparently, Griffin tee-tees on the potty at school - every time they put him on it.  We have been kind of working on this at home, but I know I need to get on it.  He's begging to be potty trained.

Funny story:  Two days before he turned two, we were playing outside with my dad.  Griffin suddenly stopped outside and was still.  I though for sure he was pooping, so I asked him and he said no.  Then he walked up to a tree, lifted his shirt and began tugging at his pants.  I said, "What's wrong, Baby."  He said, "tee tee."  "Tee tee?"  So I helped him pull down his pants and Griffin peed right on that tree.  We refit his diaper, pulled up his pants, and he went on playing.  My dad thought it was hilarious.  I was dumbfounded.  I have got to get this boy some big boy undies.




No comments:

Post a Comment