Monday, May 24, 2010

Fireman Wedding - May 1st


I guess it's been about 3 weeks ago now that Chris and I flew to Florida on a Friday morning with his parents, sister, her husband, and out precious little nephew Lucas. We were going to see Chris's cousin, Steve, get married. I've met Steve before, at our wedding, but - if you've been married, you know how meeting people at your own wedding goes - I hardly remembered him. Steve is a fireman in Pensacola and he married a lovely young lady named Cathy.

The wedding was so cute. It was at a lovely bed and breakfast right on the water in Pensacola called the Lee House. It was absolutely beautiful and the owner was charming. We had to park away from the home and ride a trolley to the wedding on the Saturday night it was performed.

This is sweet little Lucas on the trolley with Uncle Chris behind him.

Here's everybody else on the trolley.

The wedding was outdoors under a tent. The weather was not beautiful May weather by any me
ans that weekend, kind of a constant mist and humidity (you'll be able to tell when you see my hair in a minute!) But here are a few pictures from the wedding:

Apparently, this is all I have from the wedding, but after the wedding, they had firetruck rides and we took some family photos. It was a fun evening.


1 comment:

  1. So glad you got to spend that extended time with the Robey family...plus, you got to visit Florida! Not a bad weekend, I'm thinkin'! And firetruck rides! What a neat idea in his line of work! (That says a lot of what his fellow workers think of him, too.)

    ReplyDelete